Monday, January 4, 2016

On hold, for a while - not forever!

Hi all, as you know, the last 6 or 7 months have been crazy and the blog has really been pushed to the back burner. Now, with two kids and me starting up with grad school again full time, I am expecting to be busier than ever. So I have decided to take a long term break from posting to the blog. I have been doing it for 8 years now and have loved posting pictures and updates on everything happening in our lives. From buying and remodeling a house, to birthday parties and the boys' various milestones, I have enjoyed posting to the blog and keeping you in the loop. But, unfortunately, now with where we live the internet isn't as good and posting takes an extreme amount of time - which I don't have much of these days! So I am going on hiatus, but I wanted to share my links with you to social media. It is very easy for me to post a quick update to Facebook or post a picture to Instagram. I would love it if you "friended" me on Facebook, and requested to "follow" me on Instagram. These apps are super easy to download, or you can view them via the web. But I have my privacy settings at the highest level, so you have to request to be my friend or follow me. PLEASE DO!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mindy.holliday.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mindyholliday/

As much as I love the blog, it takes forever now to upload videos and pictures, let alone me having a free minute to write blurbs. This way I can snap a quick photo and post it with one touch and I update them more frequently.

This time next year I should be done with my Master's program, and hope to have a little more time on my hands. It's weird to think that Hunter will be 5 and getting ready to start school and Henry will be 1 and I am sure running around all over the place! So there won't be a lack of things to post about!

Thank you to all of my loyal readers and I am sorry to be doing this, but please create logins for the accounts above and follow me because I want to keep in touch!

Happy New Year all, and at some point "I'll be back!" (*insert Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment